Had a productive weekend. Received my order from JBugs on Friday, just in time for the weekend.
- Was disappointed(but not surprised) that the rear marker lights did not fasten to the bus as they should or intended. So ended up using plastic 1/4″ anchors to fasten the base to the bus and then used screws to fasten the marker light to the base.
- Purchased a new Duracell Group 36R battery. I must say the Walmart Everstart battery I purchased more than 10 years ago, did a great job for it’s lifetime but finally wouldn’t hold a charge.
- Finished reconnecting all of the rear engine and electrical wiring, with the exception of the blower motor. Don’t really need it right now to get her running, plus need to rewire some of it due to age and corrosion.
- Reconnected the starter wiring, installed new fuel line from the carb to the fuel filter but need to connect it this evening.
- Replaced the aluminum intake to head gaskets with fiber gaskets and tightened and torqued the intake and carb.